Comment on page
Integrate with Amazon S3 to gain publish-access from Cascade to Amazon S3 buckets. Any team member(s) with access to the workspace will be able to publish data to the S3 bucket.
In the top-left corner, confirm the workspace you are about to integrate with Amazon S3. Any team members with access to this workspace will gain access to the integration.
- From the left-nav of your workspace, select the "Integrations" tab
- Select the "New Integration" button in the top-right corner
- Select "Amazon S3" to create a new (or additional) integration with Amazon S3
- In the provided field, name your integration
- Note: Any name may be provided. However, it may be simplest to label it with the Amazon S3 account name.
- Click "Test & Save" - if connection is successful, status should update to "Connected".
At the moment, Cascade only provides publish access to Amazon S3. Open a new or existing workflow from the now integrated workspace. You'll be able to add the "Publish to Amazon S3" tool to your canvas.
- From the tool side panel, select "Publish to Integration" to drill in
- Drag "Publish to Amazon S3" from the tool side panel to your canvas
- Connect it to the upstream dataset you wish to publish to Amazon S3
- Select the Publish to Amazon S3 tool to configure it, options include:
- Select Integration
- Select the integration, named in an earlier step, for this Amazon S3 account
- Enter the bucket container name within your S3 account you would like to publish your objects to
- Enter the key (the file path) of the object you would like to publish to within your S3 bucket
- This can be an already existing key that you're overwriting or a new key that will be written to
- Output Options
- Select "Overwrite" to publish over any existing data in Amazon S3
- Select "Disable Publishing" to disable workflow from publishing new data to the Amazon S3 bucket
- Use this option during workflow building and testing so non-finalized datasets are not pushed to S3
- Publish File Type
- Select the file type you would like to publish to S3: