Comment on page
Connecting Cascade to your database
Cascade allows you to connect directly to your database. Many databases are publicly accessible when hosted by services such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure. However, databases hosted in private networks might need extra configuration. Please follow this guide to allow access from any our import and publish tools.
To allow Cascade to connect directly to your database, it must:
- Be publicly accessible via the internet
- Be allowed to accept incoming connections from Cascade's IP addresses
Your database may need to whitelist Cascade's IP addresses. All connections from Cascade will originate from one of these IP addresses:
In order to bring data to a workflow from a database, you need an integration. To add a new integration, follow this guide:
- 1.Navigate to the Integrations section in a workspace.
- 2.If needed, whitelist the IP addresses listed above.
- 3.Click on New Integration.
- 4.Select your integration type and fill out the information needed. You can find more details for each integration type in the sections below.
- 5.Click Test and Save.